Tuesday

buy my soul, support a cause

So I've got this friend named Erich, and he's pretty skilled at photography. It just so happens that he enjoys taking pictures of me while I'm skiing among other things. On a related note, Armada team member Travis Steeger tragically passed away a little over a month ago in his native British Columbia. Erich and I decided to take a picture paying tribute to a sick shot of Travis. Now, Erich is taking things one step further by making the picture into a poster, and donating any profits from poster sales to the Steeger fambly. Take a look at the shots he has to offer, they're the perfect way to turn your lame dorm room into a radical hanging pad. Erich's got some sick stuff to offer so check it out, and if you buy the poster on the front page, proceeds will go to a family in their time of need. Hit ze link:

0 comments:

Keepin it real. . .


              
 I'm artsy as fuck