Saturday

Queerman, Monster Mash, Zoomacroom...

The first Harry Potter movie is on TV right now. I wonder what kind of drugs J.K. Rowling had access to? But back to the point, the quidditch scene reminded me of Wizard People, Dear Reader. In short, WPDR is an alternative audiotrack to the movie version of Sorcerers stone. It's a pretty lengthy undertaking, I myself haven't even watched it in its entirety, but here's the quidditch scene, or should I say the "Cribbage Match". I'm not a fan of Harry Potter at all, as I think it's giving false hope to kids everywhere. If you live in a cupboard under the stairs, owls will not begin peppering your house with letters to take you away to a magical wizard university. Chances are you're going to continue being confined to a cupboard under the stairs, and most likely develop a psycho-social problem in your later years stemming from your years in said cupboard. But not really...

0 comments:

Keepin it real. . .


              
 I'm artsy as fuck