Wednesday

that's just ranunculus

the scientific name for Creeping Buttercup is Ranunculus repens.
I spend a lot of time drawing things as they appear under a microscope. Most people just throw down the general shape of whatever they see and add a few squiggles in for detail so they can leave lab as fast as possible. Now don't get me wrong, by no means do I enjoy lingering around in lab. But I do like putting some time into what I'm drawing. Here's a few pages that I thought had the coolest looking things on them. This stuff is cool as shit though. Ok, flowers are nice to look at. But have you ever seen what's inside a flower? Yeah, it's not just green and made out of stem. Earthworms have gaping mouthes, I bet you never even thought about that. But don't take my word for it, look at the bottom right corner of the last set of drawings.


Lumbricus=earthworm, /translation




pretty cool, right? NAWT

0 comments:

Keepin it real. . .


              
 I'm artsy as fuck