Saturday

weekend update

Skied all morning working on a few new tricks that Ive been wanting to experiment with. After a long session with ample afterbang of course, I headed into the city in search of rails with my good pal Mike. We had set our sights on a steep 35 foot down on the SU campus, but upon arrival noticed there was a car parked directly in line with the bottom of the rail. Being as steep as it was, Mike and I would have come out of the rail with a good bit of speed and would have most likely transferred that speed to the car via a collision. Instead we set up a smaller line above the down rail. When I put my boots back on, my shins had become too sore to ski so I filmed mike for a while instead. Here is what came of the day:

slam dunk! from Jack Byers on Vimeo.

0 comments:

Keepin it real. . .


              
 I'm artsy as fuck